The course lasts only 5 days. The tuition is fully accredited to the highest standard. The intensive course is designed to provide you will all the skills that employers will ever want.
Q: Will I pass the tests?
A: If you are able to drive a car – you’ll probably be able to drive an HGV with 5 days of tuition. Our intensive course’s are structured to help our candidates pass first time.
Q: Where do I do my training?
A: We offer UK wide training so you can you don’t have to travel far keeping travelling costs low and keeping you near your home and family. Our training schools are conveniently located across the entire country
Q: How much can I earn as a driver?
A: A class C driver can earn up to £485 a week.
Class C+E drivers can earn up to £600 a week.
This will obviously increase with experience.
Q: How will I get my first job without experience?
A: Browse our jobs page and get a feel of how many job ads are coming in by the minute. These are just a fraction of whats on offer.
• There are more than 80,000 job vacancies and growing each day.
• Over 50% of all road haulage companies have a serious driver shortage problem. There are over 55,000 road haulage companies and more growing.
• 78% of the 100 largest and best companies to work for have a shortage.
• The shortage is costing hitting businesses hard to the tune of £1 Billion pounds With the current shortage companies are taking newly qualified drivers to fill the gaps.
• Haulage companies are happy to employ new drivers because they are fresh from training and so havn`t developed any bad habits. In addition our Extra Modules course is especially designed with new drivers in mind to help bridge any experience gap.